Based at the Three Counties Showground in Malvern, Worcestershire and framed by the picturesque Malvern Hills, the RHS Malvern Spring Festival is the perfect opportunity to prepare for the upcoming gardening season. Enjoy a walk around the show gardens, gather inspiration from exhibitors in the Floral Marquee and get hints and tips from a range of talks and demonstrations at this fantastic early season show.
RHS Malvern Spring Festival has been held at the Three Counties Showground since it began in 1985. One of the first major shows of the year, the festival opens the door into the summer season and its setting provides the perfect backdrop to a plethora of plants and gardens.
- The festival site is the size of 40 football pitches
- Around 10,000 students have been involved in building and designing School Gardens
- In 2015, 100% of the School Garden materials were recycled off site
- The Floral Marquee is the size of about 28 tennis courts
- On average, visitors consume around 18,000 cups of tea along with 6,000 pieces of cake