RHS Hampton Court Palace Flower Show, supported by Viking Cruises, is world’s biggest annual flower show. Flanking both sides of the Long Water at Hampton Court Palace, you can enjoy Show Gardens, the Rose Marquee, Floral Marquee, plant pavilions and a variety of talks, demonstrations and exhibits. There is an opportunity for an early glimpse of what’s on offer at this year’s Preview Evening held before the show opens to the public.
Did you know…
- It takes three weeks to build a show garden & two weeks to build a small garden – but just three days to dismantle them
- An average of 130,000 people attend the show every year
- The Floral Marquee is 6,750 square metres, big enough to fit an FA football pitch
- The British Rose Festival was introduced in the second show, in 1991
- There are seven exhibitors that have taken part in every show since 1990: Blackmore & Langdon, The Botanic Nursery, Fibrex Nurseries, Hardy’s Cottage Garden Plants, Southfield Nursery and WS Warmenhoven