After the phenomenal success of our second ever Chorley Flower Show, we’re delighted to announce that it will be back in 2018. We are also delighted to announce that we are now an ‘award-winning’ show after scooping ‘Tourism Event of the Year’ at the prestigious Lancashire Tourism Awards.
We’ll have all your favourite attractions returning with a wider variety of horticultural displays and trade stands.
We’ve also included a copy of last year’s programme (under the ‘download it’ section so you can get a feel for our first show.
We’re currently planning all the show attractions for this year but it will include:
• Professional exhibitors’ marquee
• Gardening Theatre with talks and demonstrations (including appearances from celebrity gardeners)
• Come and visit our fantastic show gardens
• Amateur and societies section – this includes flower and pot plant, fruit and vegetable, floral art and crafts and a formal society section
• Take a tour of the historic Astley Hall decked out in floral displays
• Visit the children’s area with floral-related arts and crafts, fairground rides and fun activities for all the family
• Sit back and relax in one of our many food and drink areas
— Chorley Council (@ChorleyCouncil) October 19, 2017
some more exhibits from chorley flower show pic.twitter.com/lwoB4pNQPI
— The rose society uk (@Therosesociety2) July 31, 2017
— Helen Curtis (@helenpcurtis) July 30, 2017
We're a finalist with Chorley Flower Show in the Lancashire Tourism awards…can we make it two wins in a row?🌸🏆 pic.twitter.com/9gcxAvTxoU
— Chorley Council (@ChorleyCouncil) September 30, 2017
— Liesa J Photography (@LiesaJPhoto) August 1, 2017
— Blind Wood Turner 🕶 (@blindwoodturner) July 30, 2017